ESHD 2022 Registration Fees
All scholars, students and stakeholders who wish to attend the conference are welcome but need to register.
The conference is currently scheduled to take place in a face-to-face format.
All those attending the ESHD2022 Conference must register and pay the conference fee as described below:
Extended to February 06
Until February 19
Standard fee without the gala dinner
All fees in EUR; 21% VAT included, 10% VAT in Gala Dinner
All conference registration fees include:
- The 2022 membership to the European Society of Historical Demography
- A Conference programme guide
- Admission to all Conference sessions
- Registration fee payment receipts (Invoices).
- Official Attendance certificate.
- Official presentation certificate (if you are a presenter)
- Snacks and coffee breaks and light work lunches according to the scheduled program
- Attendance at welcome Cocktail
- Social activities
- By Credit card
- By bank transfer: please observe the relevant registration deadlines. Registration fees depend on the date the payment is received in our account. Any bank charges incurred are to be paid by the participant.
Please make sure to pay your registration fee before the deadline for the selected registration type. If your payment is not received before the deadline, the later fee will be automatically charged. An unpaid or only partially paid registration will not be considered as valid until it is fully paid.
All fees should be paid in EUR (€), free of all bank charges.
Registration and full payment of fees will be compulsory for attending any of the conference events.
The ESHD2022 Organizing Committee is really concerned about the current health issues related to COVID-19 coronavirus disease and the attendee’s safety is our priority.
The organising committee has ensured that the venue complies with all security requirements set by the authorities to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Should conditions not allow the in person ESHD022 Conference as expected, the conference contributions will be moved to a fully virtual format.
In case of moving to a virtual conference, those participants who registered for on-site attendance will be offered to change from on-site to online participation: Participants will be able to present their contributions virtually, according to the virtual options offered by the conference organizers.
Any cancellation or alteration of your registration must be notified by e-mail to the conference technical Secretariat: email@example.com and the followings conditions will apply:
- In the unlikely event we have to change to a fully online conference, all participants who have registered for the conference will be able to present their contributions virtually as well as participating in all online presentations and activities, according to the virtual options offered by the conference. No refunds will be given unless the conference is cancelled.
- In the event of cancellation by participants, no refund will be given.
- Please remember that cancelling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. Attendees are responsible for cancelling their own hotel and travel reservations.
The Technical Secretary, on behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 4TH Conference of the European Society of Historical Demography, will send a letter of invitation to any conference participant who requires it for visa purposes. It is understood that such an invitation is intended to help potential delegates to raise funds or to obtain a visa or travel authorization.
Please note: The invitation letter will be sent to the delegate by email after the registration and payment is completed.
If you need an invitation letter, please send the following information to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 February 2022 including the following data:
Full name as it appears on your passport
Date of birth
A letter of invitation to the ESHD2022 Conference does NOT mean:
- That we provide any financial assistance
- That we reimburse any expenses for medical treatment. Furthermore, participants are strongly advised to make their own arrangements concerning health and travel insurance.